Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Werribee, Australia
Glass Negative - 'An Eagles Look-out', by A.J. Campbell, Werribee, Victoria, pre 1900 Reg. No: MM 046262
- Image taken by A.J. Campbell in preparation for his definitive work, 'Nests and Eggs of Australian Birds including the Geographical Distribution of the Species and Popular Observations Thereon', published by Pawson & Brailsford, Sheffield, England in 1900. This particular image was featured on page 12.
- Black and white silver gelatin glass negative, half plate, portrait format
- Description Of Content:
- Man standing beside a river looking up at bushy peak.
- Acquisition Information:
- Transfer from Museum Victoria Natural Science
|Themes this item is part of:||Campbell's own observations of The Wedge-tailed Eagle, A.J. Campbell Collection, Archibald James Campbell, Naturalist (1853-1929), Science & Measurement Collection, Sustainable Futures Collection|
|Format:||Glass Negative: Black & White|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Werribee, Victoria, Australia, pre 1900|
|Photographer:||Archibald Campbell, 1894|