Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Depicted Sunshine, Australia
Negative - Sunshine Railway Station, 1928 Reg. No: MM 001557
- Black and white photograph of three men seated at Sunshine Railway Station in 1928.
- Description Of Content:
- Three men at Sunshine Railway Station. They are probably passengers waiting for a train. All three have gladstone bags and wear hats. They are sitting beneath a sign with the name 'Sunshine' on it, and are leaning against a picket fence.
- Acquisition Information:
- Copied from Mrs P Jones, 1985
- The Biggest Family Album of Australia, Museum Victoria
|Tagged with:||picket fences, public transport, railway stations, signage, workers, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Images & Image Making Collection, Transport Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection, The Biggest Family Album in Australia Collection|
|Primary Classification:||RAIL TRANSPORT|
|Secondary Classification:||Railway Infrastructure - Stations|
|People Depicted:||Greaves, Jack|
|Organisations Depicted:||Sunshine Railway Station|
|Format:||Negative: Black & White; 35 mm|
|Place & Date Depicted:||Australia, 1928|