Search the collections
Where is it from?
- A Place & Date Used Carlton, Australia
Sign - Leed Lemonade Reg. No: SH 921155 1
- Alternative Name(s): Poster
Yellow and green Leed Lemonade advertising sign made circa 1970-1975.
The sign was used in the Old Lolly Shop, 314 Rathdowne Street, North Carlton, which was opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen from 1939-1975.
- Square shaped paper board poster, of portrait design, ground colours yellow and green. Sign edged in green, with large green circle in centre which contains text and logo. Reverse plain white card.
- Acquisition Information:
- Donation from Mr Alan Cohen, 1992
- Donated in memory of Elizabeth and Henry Cohen.
|Dimensions:||57.00 cm (Width), 57.00 cm (Length)|
|Tagged with:||confectionery, corner shops, jewish communities, milk bars, religions judaism, working life|
|Themes this item is part of:||Old Lolly Shop Collection, Cultural Diversity Collection, Working Life & Trades Collection, Domestic & Community Life Collection|
|Primary Classification:||COMMERCE & RETAILING|
|Secondary Classification:||Milk Bars|
|Inscriptions:||Text: "Drink/Leed/Trade Mark/Lemonade."|
|Place & Date Made:||Australia, 1970-1975|
|Place & Date Used:||Carlton, Victoria, Australia, 1970-1975|