or return to home page
Filter results by item type
White cap, baseball-style, with insignia on front and side. Purchased by the donor at Constitution Docks, Hobart, Tasmania during the Tall Ships event in 1988. Rediscovered by his mothe ...
Possibly the commercial end of Woodbine Ave which was the temporary settlement on the west of the rail line, referred to as tent Town.
To read the latest tweets from @museumvictoria
Follow Museum Victoria on
This fire looks to be the fire reported in Mildura newspapers July 1915 which broke out in the Furniture Co's shop Langtree Avenue, owned by Mr Pugsley.