or return to home page
Filter results by item type
Developed as a 75-100 seat airliner for the Soviet state airline Aeroflot in the 1950s, the Ilyushin Il-18 was widely used to expand air services in the USSR over the ...
The Tupolev Tu-104 was a twin-jet, medium range Soviet jet airliner introduced into service in 1956. The design was based on the Tu-16/Tu-88 bomber using the same Miku ...
This is most likely to the ex Bradmill factory in Francis St.
To read the latest tweets from @museumvictoria
Follow Museum Victoria on
The battery building in the photo was opened in 1908 and the Long Tunnel Mine closed in 1914 and all buildings were removed within two years. W.H. Lee (Photogra ...