or return to home page
Filter results by item type
Before Kelly & Lewis embarked on their Bulldog tractor project in August 1947, there had been several earlier attempts to manufacture tractors in Australia to a range of local and overs ...
This is most likely to the ex Bradmill factory in Francis St.
To read the latest tweets from @museumvictoria
Follow Museum Victoria on
The battery building in the photo was opened in 1908 and the Long Tunnel Mine closed in 1914 and all buildings were removed within two years. W.H. Lee (Photogra ...