or return to home page
Filter results by item type
This example of the 48-215 was built in October 1950 at Fishermans Bend and purchased new in November 1950 by Mr Arthur Henry Shelton of Ripponlea in Victoria. His family later recalled ...
To read the latest tweets from @museumvictoria
Follow Museum Victoria on
National Archives of Australia (NAA) is the central repository for Australian Commonwealth Government records and holds information on immigrati ...