or return to home page
Filter results by item type
Fiat 501 motor car with a tourer body. Built and transported to Australia in 1925. Purchased by the Museum in 1964. According to Fiat factory records the chassis and engine were built ...
Possibly the commercial end of Woodbine Ave which was the temporary settlement on the west of the rail line, referred to as tent Town.
To read the latest tweets from @museumvictoria
Follow Museum Victoria on
This fire looks to be the fire reported in Mildura newspapers July 1915 which broke out in the Furniture Co's shop Langtree Avenue, owned by Mr Pugsley.