or return to home page
Filter results by item type
Menu board used at the Old Lolly Shop, Carlton North, circa 1950-1975.
The Old Lolly Shop was a milk bar opened and run by Elizabeth and Henry Cohen at 314 Rathdowne Street, Carlton No ...
HO UNA MONETA DA 50FIFTY PENCE DI ELIZABETHII D-G-REG-F-D-1997
To read the latest tweets from @museumvictoria
Follow Museum Victoria on
y kon see dhatu ka h