DETAIL GRAPHS - OCCUPATION
|Labourers & related workers||1583
|Tradespersons & related workers||1432
|Intermediate production & transport workers||1413
|Intermediate clerical, sales & service workers||918
|Elementary clerical, sales & service workers||574
|Managers & administrators||559
• Croatia, Slovenia and Macedonia (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia) seceded from the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in 1991.
• Bosnia-Herzegovina seceded in 1992.
• Serbia and Montenegro remained part of the Yugoslav Federation and established the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia in 1992.
• The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia changed its name to Serbia and Montenegro in 2003.
• In 2006 Serbia and Montenegro formally split into seperate states.
• In 2008 Kosovo declared itself independent of Serbia.
© Museum Victoria Australia