Wallace and Gromit need your help!
They need as many ideas as possible to help power their brand new Thinking Cap machine. Your idea or contraption can be anything that you think will make every day life a little easier!
Just for entering your idea or contraption, you will be in the running to win some cracking prizes including Wallace & Gromit merchandise, Museum Victoria family memberships, tickets to The Wonders of Ancient Mesopotamia at Melbourne Museum and more! Full details can be found in the Cracking Ideas Competition Terms and Conditions.
A panel of judges from Museum Victoria and Intellectual Property Australia will select regular winners and announce them via the Museum Victoria Blog.
So hurry, get inventing!
To help Wallace & Gromit, all you need to do is:
- Download the Little Inventor's Handbook PDF or pick one up inside Wallace & Gromit’s World of Invention exhibition at Scienceworks.
- Draw your cracking idea or contraption and tell us what your invention is called and what’s special or unique about it.
- To enter,
- Visit Scienceworks and drop it into the box inside Wallace & Gromit’s World of Invention exhibition
- Email it to email@example.com (scans or JPG photos of your drawing are accepted). Make sure you include your contact details in the email.
- Post it to Cracking Ideas Competition, Scienceworks, GPO Box 666, Melbourne, Victoria, 3001
Competition is proudly supported by IP Australia.