Big Kids' Night Out
ADD a group of your best friends
MULTIPLY the fun with a mathematically-inspired night out at Scienceworks
SUBTRACT the little ankle-biters and the doom and gloom of winter, and
DIVIDE yourselves amongst the great programs and activities on this special night where you can:
- Speed meet Museum experts and discover different ANGLES about maths and science
- NAVIGATE through the fantastic world of maths in the new touring exhibition Mathamazing and other favourite exhibitions
- Be enlightened in the Lightning Room
- FIGURE out folding with the Melbourne Origami Group
- Combine creativity, engineering and problem solving with planks in a Green Hat Workshop
- Discover the night sky through the lens of a telescope, and
- Escape the confines of Earth and travel the Universe in the recently upgraded Melbourne Planetarium.
Big Kids’ Night Out is a strictly 18 years and over event. Food and drinks available for purchase on the night.