Observe how these two bugs eat their prey!
Build a bug!
Research, design and build a giant insect or spider.
Here are some questions, to guide you through this project:
- How many body segments does your bug have?
- How many legs does it have?
- Does it have any wings?
- What about a tail or antennae?
- Which parts must move? How will you make them move?
- What materials will you use?
- Where does this bug live? What is its name?
Before you start building:
- research your bug
- make a sketch and label its parts
- write a list of materials you will need
- gather the materials.